Posted/Revised: February 3, 2020
MPOWR SUPPORT SERVICES PLANS
MPOWR will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide support services to Customer as described herein. The table below identifies the applicable Support Service Plan, Priority or Premier, which is associated with each MPOWR Product.
Any Products not noted below as specifically included are excluded from this Support Services Plan and may have their own support plans, as described further in the applicable Documentation.
|Product Name||Support Services Plans|
|MPOWR Envision: Essentials Edition||X|
|MPOWR Envision: Professional Edition||X|
|MPOWR Envision: Enterprise Edition||X|
|MPOWR Engage: Legacy Edition||X|
Designated Contacts are Users identified by Customer as the primary liaisons between Customer and MPOWR for technical support. Customers shall identify at least one (1) Designated Contact but no more than five (5) Designated Contacts.
Customers’ Designated Contact(s) shall be responsible for:
- Overseeing Customer’s support ticket activity
- Developing and deploying troubleshooting processes within Customer’s organization
- Requesting additional Products or Services
Customer shall ensure that Designated Contacts:
- Are knowledgeable about basic system administration capabilities
- Are knowledgeable about the applicable Products in order to help resolve, and to assist MPOWR in analyzing and resolving, technical issues
- Have a basic understanding of any problem that is the subject of a ticket, and the ability to reproduce the problem in order to assist MPOWR in diagnosing and triaging it
SUBMITTING A SUPPORT REQUEST
Designated Contacts may submit a support request in any of the following ways:
- By clicking on the Help Center link in any application to navigate to the MPOWR Online Service Portal, and submitting a new ticket with the requested information
- By using your web browser to navigate to the MPOWR Online Service Portal at support.mpowr.com, and submitting a new ticket with the requested information
- By sending an email to MPOWR Support at firstname.lastname@example.org with your company name, contact information, and a detailed description of the issue
Designated Contacts will be asked to provide their company name, contact information, and issue details. Each ticket will be assigned a unique ticket number. For assistance with User password resets, Users should use the “Don’t remember your password?” link on the login page.
MPOWR will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond to each ticket, and will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly resolve each ticket. Actual resolution time will depend on the nature of the issue. A resolution may consist of a fix, work-around or other solution in MPOWR’s reasonable determination.
Users are encouraged to take advantage of the self-service support resources, made available to both Priority and Premier Support Customers, prior to submitting a ticket requesting information on Product capabilities, navigation or configuration. Self-service resources include:
- Online knowledgebase and user guide located at, support.mpowr.com
- Built-in sample data, interactive tutorials, and walkthroughs available in the following Products:
- MPOWR Envision: All Editions
HOURS OF AVAILABILITY
MPOWR Support Services hours of coverage include 8am – 5pm Central. Tickets received through email or the online service portal outside of normal support hours are monitored for severity. Level 1 or 2 issues will be addressed during off hours at MPOWR’s discretion.
Tickets will be categorized and handled according to an assigned severity level. The ticket severity level is selected by the Designated Contact at the time of ticket submission. Customer-selected severity levels are subject to change at the discretion of MPOWR Support Services representatives and will be treated as follows:
|Level 1 – Critical||Critical production issue affecting all Users, including system unavailability and data integrity issues with no workaround available.|
|Level 2 – Urgent||Major functionality is impacted, or performance is significantly degraded. Issue is persistent and affects many Users and/or major functionality. No reasonable workaround is available.|
|Level 3 – High||System performance issue or bug affecting some but not all Users. Short-term workaround is available, but not scalable.|
|Level 4 – Normal||Inquiry regarding a routine technical issue; information requested on Product capabilities, navigation or configuration; bug affecting a small number of Users. Reasonable workaround is available. Resolution required as soon as reasonably practical.|
TARGET INITIAL RESPONSE TIME
MPOWR will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to each ticket with the applicable response time described in the table below, depending on the severity level set on the ticket.
|Target Initial Response Time by Ticket Severity||Support Services Plans|
|Level 1 – Critical||2 business hours||1 business hour|
|Level 2 – Urgent||2 business hours||1 business hour|
|Level 3 – High||1 business day||4 business hours|
|Level 4 – Normal||2 business days||1 business day|
Reproducible errors that cannot promptly be resolved will be escalated to higher support tiers for further investigation and analysis.
MPOWR must be able to reproduce errors in order to resolve them. Customer agrees to cooperate and work closely with MPOWR to reproduce errors, including conducting diagnostic or troubleshooting activities as requested and appropriate. Subject to Customer’s approval on a case-by-case basis, Designated Contacts may be asked to provide remote access to their MPOWR application and/or desktop system for troubleshooting purposes.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS AMBASSADOR
Premier Support Plans include access to a dedicated Customer Success Ambassador. Customer Success Ambassadors are product experts who engage with Customers to assist with MPOWR Product adoption and utilization, including sharing advice and guidance related to optimizing Customer’s ongoing use of the product. Customer is responsible for evaluating any advice or guidance received from the Customer Success Ambassador and for implementing any such advice and guidance.
PRECISION GUIDANCE SESSIONS
Precision Guidance Sessions are designed to be quick (15-30 minute), personalized work sessions between the Customer’s Designated Contact and the Customer Success Ambassador that provide tailored recommendations and/or best practice guidance on how to leverage features and functionality of Products in Customer’s applicable MPOWR subscriptions. Customer may request Precision Guidance Sessions by logging a support ticket on the MPOWR Support website or through their Customer Success Ambassador, if applicable. Precision Guidance Session(s) delivery time is dependent on mutual scheduling between MPOWR and Customer, and MPOWR delivery capacity or other relevant factors. For clarity, Precision Guidance Sessions are advisory in nature and do not entail onboarding or implementation services.
PREMIUM SUPPORT PROGRAMS: ONBOARDING ACCELERATOR
The Onboarding Accelerator program is a premium service designed to provide dedicated implementation support and end user training for MPOWR Envision Customers for the first ninety (90) days of Customer’s applicable Subscription term. Onboarding Accelerator is only available to Customers who have subscribed to both this premium service and an annual software subscription to MPOWR Envision. For clarity, the Onboarding Accelerator program does not entail strategic planning coaching or consulting services. Full program details can be found here: mpowr.com/onboarding-accelerator
Neither the Priority or Premier Support Plans include any of the following:
- Assistance with password resets. Users should click the “Don’t remember your password?” link on the login page
- Assistance with lockouts due to incorrect login attempts. Users should check their email for lockout release instructions, or wait for the lockout period to expire
- Assistance with non-MPOWR products, services or technologies, including implementation, administration or use of third-party enabling technologies such as databases, computer networks or communications systems
- Assistance with installation or configuration of hardware, including computers, hard drives, networks or printers
CHANGES TO SUPPORT PLANS
MPOWR may modify its Support Plans from time to time in its sole discretion, provided the level of service provided under the plans will not materially decrease during a subscription term.